Benefit 1: Jam Mobile
- You can call any landline or cellphone number in South Africa at any time of the day or night for a fixed rate of R0.35c per minute. (Current prepaid per minute rates in South Africa range from R0.99c – R2.40c per minute)
- As a prepaid service, you don’t have to sign a contract and avoid any of the frustrations associated with RICA and Financial Services compliance.
- Jam Mobile can be downloaded from the App Store and doesn’t affect any other arrangement you might have with a telecom service provider.
- No new SIM card is required.
- You can top-up talk time via an EFT payment from your bank account, or purchase a voucher at Shoprite, PnP or Spar Money Market counters.
- Airtime never expires and remains available until used.
You receive 10 minutes of free talk time each month.
Access to calls & SMSes at R0.35c per minute anytime, anywhere to any number in South Africa.
All your necessary details are captured upon sign-up to the Jam Club allowing you to be automatically registered and sent a registration SMS with your username and password.
You then download the app, sign in and can immediately make calls at cheaper rates than anywhere else!
Benefit 2: Feel Better Fast
- Feel Better Fast is a digital voucher service for the treatment and
management of many minor health conditions.
- The programme utilises pharmacy-based healthcare professionals to provide accessible treatment options.
- The service is based on the Standard Treatment Guidelines (STG) and the Essential Medicine List (EML), which ties the ailment to an evidence-based medicine choice.
Examples: During the colds & flu season you have access to:
- Cold and flu medicines for symptomatic relief
- Flu Vaccination Service (preventative measure)
- Vitamin Kit (immunity support)
You can also make use of the service for routine health checks for:
• Blood pressure • Glucose • Cholesterol • Smoking status • Weight •
Two free visits per annum and the associated medicine prescribed to treat the ailment.
- You call the Jam Club contact centre (0861 289 686).
- You are directed to your nearest network pharmacy.
- You receive an SMS voucher, associated with your ID number via your cellphone.
- You present this voucher to the nurse or pharmacist.
- The nurse or pharmacist will screen your symptoms.
- You are then presented with your medication.
Benefit 3: Mobile Device Screen Replacement
- You enjoy access to a screen repair or screen replacement service for your cell phone.
- The service is offered through a national panel of reputable smart device repairers.
You can redeem 2 repairs per annum to a maximum value of R1,500 per incident
*Members must be active for at least three (3) months as a Jam Club member before they can use the service for the first time.
*Any cost above the maximum value for screen repair must be paid in by the employee.
*The total value of the 2 incidents cannot be combined for a single repair. Each incident is limited to a screen repair or replacement to a maximum of R1500.
*Screen repair benefits expire at the end of a 12-month period if unredeemed.
*In the event that you obtain a loan phone from the repairer, such arrangements do not form part of the screen replacement service and the arrangement is made directly between yourself and the repairer.
*Collection and delivery of the cell phone will be for your account.
*If there is no service provider within a reasonable distance from your location we will arrange shipping, however the shipping cost is paid by yourself. Turnaround time is then adjusted based on shipping times.
*You also have the option to select your own service provider. In this instance we will make contact with the provider and arrange payment.
*On receipt, the service provider will assess the unit and provide a damage report. Once approval is provided, the service provider will proceed with the repair.
*Where you deliver the phone to the repairer, the screen will be assessed within 24 hours. You will be notified of the repair timelines which are subject to the availability of parts. Once the phone has been repaired, you will then be advised that the phone is ready for collection. While an average repair takes approximately 24-36 hours, you are updated and notified if there are any delays. Timelines may be adjusted if a courier service is required.
*This service is available between 9:00 and 16:00 on weekdays.
You dial the dedicated contact centre number (0861 289 686), and an appointment will be made with a service provider as near as possible to where you live or work.
You are required to arrange collection at your convenience and own cost.
The replacement will be completed within 24-36 hours and you will be notified when the device is ready for collection or when it will be delivered to you.
If necessary, the contact centre can also assist with the collection and delivery arrangements of the device on your behalf.
Benefit 4: Legal Assistance
Professional, in-house, qualified legal advisors provide advice 24/7 to you on any legal matter ranging from debt and divorce to property and domestic violence.
You also have access to standard legal documents such as:
- Small Claims Court Kit
- Letter of Demand
- General Power of Attorney
- Residential Lease Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Acknowledgement of Debt
- Domestic Workers Employment
- Cohabitation Agreement
Unlimited telephonic legal advice.
Where appropriate, and on the recommendation of the legal advisor, a 30 minute face-to-face with a lawyer per incident will be covered.
- You call the dedicated contact centre number (0861 289 686).
- Telephonic assistance is provided by a qualified in-house attorney.
- In addition to telephonic advice, you also have access to a range of standard legal documents.
- The document is shared with you to complete and can then be returned to the attorney for review.
- The attorney may recommend changes and provide you with assistance in updating the document.
Benefit 5: Discounted Travel
This service offers amazing discounts of up to 60% on a selection of holiday and travel offers and allows you to include your spouse / partner and children up to 18 years of age as beneficiaries.
- NEW timeshare affiliated self-catering holiday specials during low
season and peak season. Loads of availability at hundreds of resorts with savings up to 60%.
- Accommodation discounts of up to 50% at over 500 venues within South Africa and neighbouring countries. Hotels, lodges, apartments & resorts rated 2 to 5 star.
- Best local car hire rates, subject to provision of a valid credit card.
- Intercape bus discounts of 10%.
- 7% discount on a MSC Cruise cabin.
- 20% discount on travel insurance.
Unlimited redemption of discounts and benefits subject to your budget.
Bookings are subject to availability.
- Calls are received by our contact centre and escalated to the travel bookings department.
- The agent will call you back to source a deal best suited to your requirements.
- Once you accept the package, the bookings are sent to you to pay the deposit.
- Final payments are made prior to departure.
Benefit 6: Jam-Store
Jam-Store offers a convenient and tech-savvy online shopping experience, available to users via a website and an app. The wide selection of products is designed to meet your practical and aspirational needs. Other benefits include:
Products are supplied by the following leading brands:
Amazing weekly and monthly Jam-Store specials only available to Jam Club members.
- Jam Club members are encouraged to download the app for ease of access.
- You will be informed about weekly deals and monthly specials which you can take advantage of should you wish.
Benefit 7: Tickets To Sporting Events
The Premier Soccer League (PSL) is a national sports association
responsible for administering the two professional football divisions in South Africa: the DSTV Premiership and the GladAfrica Championship.
The Currie Cup tournament is South Africa’s premier purely domestic rugby union competition, played each winter and spring, featuring teams representing either entire provinces or substantial regions within provinces.
Four (4) sporting tickets per year to be used according to your preference – i.e., one or more tickets to be used on a single match or four tickets to be used on four separate events per annum.
When booking a PSL or Currie Cup ticket you will call our contact centre number (0861 289 686). The agent will liaise with you to obtain the details for the match that you wish to attend. If tickets are available, the tickets will be purchased and a booking confirmation will be sent to you via email or you may collect them from a Money Market counter.
*Tickets are subject to availability and should be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
*Ticket selection is made at the discretion of the booking agent.
Benefit 8: Cashback Rewards
The Cashback Reward offering allows you to earn cash back on anywhere from 160-180 products when you buy them at any store that can provide a till slip. It is as easy as snapping a photo of your till slip, and uploading it onto the mobi-site.
The Cashback funds will be transferred to your e-wallet within 2-4 days. You can then either transfer these funds to your own bank account (transactions are processed every Friday morning) or withdraw the cash from any Standard Bank ATM.
The Cashback Reward system will be available to you at any outlet which stocks the 160-180 product range subject to cashback including PnP, Checkers, Woolworths, Spar, Clicks, Dischem, etc.
HOW TO SIGN UP
FINDING AND BOOKING OFFERS
SNAPPING YOUR TILL SLIP
GETTING CASH BACK
You receieve cashback on a wide selection of products once a photo of a till slip, displaying the purchase of one of these items, is uploaded to the mobi-site.
- On registration you are sent a welcome SMS which contains a link to the cashback reward platform.
- You log in using your mobile number and create a password.
- Available deals are reviewed and selected. The difference with Cashback Rewards is that you purchase your items in-store, snap and upload the till slip and the discounts earned on items purchased are accrued to a wallet.
- The funds can then either be transferred to your own bank account or drawn at any Standard Bank ATM.
Benefit 9: Bus Tickets
You qualify for 2 return bus tickets to a South African destination of your choice per year.
- You contact the contact centre (0861 289 686) to log the request.
- An agent will obtain the necessary information from you in order to source a bus ticket nearest to the time, date, departure location and destination location that you require.
- The selection of the bus service is based on the discretion of the booking agent, however tickets are booked so as not to have members arrive at destinations before 7am without further transport.
- The ticket is then either sent to you via email or WhatsApp.
- Tickets are subject to availability and you should book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
*Members must call the contact centre to book the service at least 30 days before you want to travel.
*Members must be active for at least four (4) months as a Jam Club member before they can use the service for the first time.
*Members have access to two (2) free return bus tickets per annum.
*Tickets are available through a range of national and private bus service providers however ticket and service provider selection is subject to availability.
*Once booked, the ticket booking number will be provided to the member via email or WhatsApp.
*Neither the CLIENT (Jam Club) nor the SERVICE PROVIDER can be held liable for non-delivery by the bus company.
*Changing of bookings will result in a penalty having to be paid according to the terms and conditions of the bus liner. The member is responsible for changing the booking and is liable for any costs incurred.
*If a ticket is cancelled, it will still be counted as a used ticket and will be deducted from the annual limit of two (2) tickets.
* Neither the CLIENT (Jam Club) nor the SERVICE PROVIDER can be held liable for any loss or damage (including consequential damage, special damages, loss of property, loss of life, bodily injury or damage to or loss of property howsoever caused).
*Services are available within the borders of South Africa.